Our dealership is now fully open!Health and Wellness Reminder
Our dealership places the highest priority on the safety and health of our customers and employees. We appreciate your cooperation and your business, and to help keep everyone healthy and prevent the further spread or future outbreaks, we ask that all of our guests and employees observe the following guidelines:
1. Please maintain six feet of physical distancing.
2. Our building is limited to 50% of our usual maximum occupancy. This is to help ensure everyone has ample room for distancing.
3. All employees must wear face coverings when interacting with others.
4. We strongly encourage all guests to wear cloth face coverings when in the store.
5. If you are feeling symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter, and instead visit us another time. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention currently list the following symptoms, and recommends you stay home until after 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared AND you are not displaying symptoms for 72 hours without medication:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Other less common symptoms include nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea