Thank you very much for your interest in purchasing a car from us here at Honda of Burlington. These are very trying times as we try to navigate this in helping customers who need or want to purchase a vehicle right now. I can assure you we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our customers as well as our employees to help get you into new transportation.
We will go above and beyond to help you with your purchase but never at the expense of your safety or our employees.
We can also conduct 100% of the transaction and online or over the phone and deliver the vehicle and paperwork to your home or office.
All of our vehicles online now have a "BUY ONLINE" button where you can securely input all of your information, obtain financing, upload your driver's license and insurance information and more. It does not obligate you to buy the car but massively simplifies the process, the transaction speed, and the distancing ability to keep everyone safe.
The new Washington State Safety Protocols are as follows:
- Customer contacts a vehicle dealership by phone, e-mail or through their website, and a salesperson or manager working from home responds and guides the customer through the vehicle/vessel dealership’s website to review models, features, etc.
- . A finance department professional prepares paperwork alone in the vehicle/vessel dealership. Complete as much of this process electronically using electronic signature software or a similar alternative.
- A vehicle dealership employee wearing a face covering and gloves thoroughly sanitizes all hard surfaces of the vehicle/vessel, the exterior and interior high touch areas of the vehicle/vessel, keys, and any other items to be handed off prior to delivery.
- The same process is used to sanitize any trade-in vehicle/vessels prior to an appraisal which involves touching or getting into the vehicle/vessel.
- The vehicle must be delivered in a sanitized room or sanitized service area at the vehicle/vessel dealership. High Touch surfaces are sanitized after every transaction. Delivery can also be done outside or at a location of the customer’s choosing with appropriate distancing.
- The vehicle dealership has the customer sign any necessary in person paperwork using the customer’s own pen. Alternatively, the customer signs the form with a set of gloves and their own or a new untouched or sanitized pen, while maintaining proper distancing at all times.
- A vehicle dealership employee answers any questions about the transaction over the phone or while maintaining at least 6 feet in distancing.
- After the sale, the customer can be sent a video explanation of the vehicle/vessel features, or schedule a remote phone or web-based session with a representative to answer specific questions.
Any activity meeting the above criteria should still comply with the following:
- An-site visits to the dealership should be by appointment only;
- All employees will be interacting with customers with a mask and gloves on. We recommend you come with a mask and gloves as well if you can.
- All activities must be conducted in a manner that complies with social distancing and sanitation measures established in Proclamation 20-25.
Thank you for working with us, we look forward to helping you now or in the future.
Management and Staff
Honda of Burlington