What is it?
Your battery provides electrical power to your vehicle's starter and fuel system as you go to start your vehicle.
It also supplies electricity when the engine is off to power onboard electronics, such as the door locks, entry lighting, clock, and security system.
While the engine is running, the battery also cushions sensitive onboard electronics from spikes in current or voltage
What if I ignore it?
- You run a risk that the battery will fail at an inconvenient time, potentially stranding you without warning.
- Short drives, corrosion buildup, and seasonal changes in temperature can all shorten your battery's life. If you ignore a weak battery now, you might pay more in towing costs or lost time later.
What if I take care of it?
- Replacing your battery now may save you from towing costs and the hassle of emergency repairs
- Also, a well performing battery protects your engine's operation and helps to get you started and on your way.
Why use Honda Genuine Batteries?
- These batteries are designed specifically to meet or exceed the original performance specifications of the battery that came from the factory, so it will be just as powerful as, or even more powerful than, the one it's replacing.
Why service your vehicle at Honda of Burlington?
Warranty Coverage - A Honda Genuine Battery, purchased from a Honda dealer, is covered for 100 months. For the first 36 months, we'll replace a defective battery with no cost for the battery, labor, or installation. For the remaining 64 months, you will receive a credif toward the purchase of a new battery according to its age and based on the then-current retail price.
Value and Trust - Honda dealerships strive to offer the same things people choose a Honda vehicle for, including reliability, dependability, and value. The Parts and Service Department is committed to earning your loyalty every time you visit and helping you prolong the life of your vehicle.
Honda Professionals - Dealership Parts and Service personnel are trained professionals and are continually provided leading-edge customer service, process, and technical training. Combine that with up-to-date technical resources, specialized processes, and specific tools for your exact model and year and you've got the right people to help make maintaining your Honda as satisfying as owning it.