What is it?
A timing belt tensioner uses pressure to apply force and automatically maintain the right level of tension on the timing belt.
Over time, the tensioner may wear out and require replacement.
What if I ignore it?
- Incorrect belt tension may lead to timing belt breakage, possibly causing pistons to strike open valves and resulting in costly engine damage
- A broken timing belt would render the engine inoperable
What if I take care of it?
- Reduce the likelihood that the belt will slip, jump time, or break
- Avoid engine damage and costly repairs
- Avoid being stranded
What are the benefits of Honda Genuine rear differential (VTM-4®) fluid?
- Honda Genuine Parts are engineered and rigorously tested to meet original quality fit and performance specifications of your Honda and are also designed to operate in harmony with the other Honda Genuine Parts already installed on your vehicle.
Why service your vehicle at Honda of Burlington?
Warranty Coverage - Honda Genuine Replacement Parts purchased from a Honda dealership are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase, regardless of installation location. See your vehicle's warranty materials for additional terms and conditions
Value and Trust - Honda dealerships strive to offer the same things people choose a Honda vehicle for, including reliability, dependability, and value. The Parts and Service Department is committed to earning your loyalty every time you visit and helping you prolong the life of your vehicle.
Honda Professionals - Dealership Parts and Service personnel are trained professionals and are continually provided leading-edge customer service, process, and technical training. Combine that with up-to-date technical resources, specialized processes, and specific tools for your exact model and year and you've got the right people to help make maintaining your Honda as satisfying as owning it.