What are they?
Brake pads apply pressure to the brake rotors (discs), creating friction to slow or stop the vehicle. Brake pad material wears down with driving and the pads should be replaced before the friction material is gone.
What if I ignore it?
- Pads that continue to wear beyond the minimum thickness specification will eventually damage the brake rotor to the point of requiring rotor resurfacing or complete placement.
What if I take care of it?
- Avoid costly repairs (rotor resurfacing or replacement)
- Help ensure your vehicle's best braking performance
What Are The Benefits Of Honda Genuine Brake Pads?
- Thoroughly tested on the Honda model for which they are designed
- Manufactured with materials that help prevent premature rotor wear
- Feature special shims that dampen annoying squeaking and squealing noises
- Include special friction technology and pad material to help to reduce brake fade as the brakes heat up, provding a more consistent brake pedal feel
Why service your vehicle at Honda of Burlington?
Warranty Coverage - Honda Genuine Replacement Parts purchased from a Honda dealership are covered for 1 year from teh date of purchase, regardless of installation location. See your vehicle's warranty materials for additional terms and conditions.
Value and Trust - Honda dealerships strive to offer the same things people choose a Honda vehicle for, including reliability, dependability, and value. The Parts and Service Department is committed to earning your loyalty every time you visit and helping you prolong the life of your vehicle.
Honda Professionals - Dealership Parts and Service personnel are trained professionals and are continually provided leading-edge customer service, process, and technical training. Combine that with up-to-date technical resources, specialized processes, and specific tools for your exact model and year and you've got the right people to help make maintaining your Honda as satisfying as owning it.