What is it?
Motor oil is your engine's lifeblood. It lubricates your engine and protects moving parts to keep things running right. FUll synthetic oils are produced without the types of chemical compositions found in conventional oils that contribute to oil oxidation and sludge buildup. Honda Ultimate Full Synthetic motor oil is developed for Honda vehicles to enhance engine performance at extreme temperatures or under severe driving conditions.
What if I ignore it?
Oil eventually deteriorates and loses its ability to protect your engine, due to heat, friction, and exposure to exhaust components. Engine oil contains special additives to enhance the oil;d performance, and these additives are also broken down or consumed with distance and time. Engine damage can occur if the proper maintenance schedule is not followed.
What if I take care of it?
Changing engine oil at recommended intervals (from the owner's manual or Maintenance Minder) is important for long engine life, and helps avoid premature engine wear and possible severe damage to the engine.
What are the benefits of Honda Genuine?
- It's a premium, full-synthetic engine oil especially developed for Honda vehicles
- Formulated with superior synthetic base stocks that provide enhanced performance benefits compared with conventional engine oils
- Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown - providing optimum engine protection under severe driving conditions
- Meets or exceeds API certification and ILSAC GG-5 performance requirements for gasoline engines
- Clean formulation to reduce engine deposits and corrosion
- Formulated to be completely compatible with conventional oil
- Honda Ultimate Full Synthetic motor oil is tested and approved by Honda R&D
- Helps provide excellent wear protection, minimize sludge and varnish, and resist viscosity and thermal breakdown in all conditions
- Exceeds performance of conventional oils
Why service your vehicle at a Honda of Burlington?
Value and Trust - Honda dealerships strive to offer the same things people choose a Honda vehicle for, including reliability, dependability, and value. The Parts and Service Department is committed to earning your loyalty every time you visit and helping you prolong the life of your vehicle.
Honda Professionals - Dealership Parts and Service personnel are trained professionals and are continually provided leading-edge customer service, process, and technical training. Combine that with up-to-date technical resources, specialized processes, and specific tools for your exact model and year and you've got the right people to help make maintaining your Honda as satisfying as owning it.