What is it?
The cabin air filter, also called a dust and pollen filter, in the Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) system helps keep pollen, dust, and airborne contaminants out of your vehicle's passenger cabin. It filters both incoming and recirculated air.
What if I ignore it?
- Reduced air conditioner and heater air flow and performance
- Increased amount of airborne contaminants remain in the passenger cabin
- A filter not replaced at the recommended intervals may lead to mold growth and musty odors
What if I take care of it?
- Help optimize your vehicle's HVAC system performance
- Enjoy a contunued comfortable breathing environment with fresh, filtered incoming and recirculated air
Why Honda Genuine Cabin Air (Dust and Pollen) Filter?
- They are engineered to deliver maximum filtration and system performance
- Meet strict Honda factory standards for performance, quality, and durablity
Why service your vehicle at a Honda of Burlington?
Warranty Coverage - Honda Genuine Repalcement Parts purchased from a Honda dealership are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase, regardless of installation location. See your vehicle's warranty materials for additional terms and conditions.
Value and Trust - Honda dealerships strive to offer the same things people choose a Honda vehicle for, including reliability, dependability, and value. The Parts and Service Department is committed to earning your loyalty every time you visit and helping you prolong the life of your vehicle.
Honda Professionals - Dealership Parts and Service personnel are trained professionals and are continually provided leading-edge customer service, process, and technical training. Combine that with up-to-date technical resources, specialized processes, and specific tools for your exact model and year and you've got the right people to help make maintaining your Honda as satisfying as owning it.